Many medications that have been manufactured for human use may still be used to treat conditions in pets, however they can often include additional or inactive ingredients that are toxic to animals.
At Warragamba Compounding Pharmacy, we provide a pet medication compounding service which allows for the most appropriate treatment options while catering to your pet’s behavioural preferences.
- Chronic Pain
- Cushing’s disease
- Lick Granulomas
- Sugar-free medications for diabetic pets
- Transdermal gels as an alternative delivery system
- Hard-to-find medications for urinary incontinence
- Flavored antibiotic suspensions.
- Anti-Diarrhea medications
- Anti-Seizure Liquids and Capsules
- Anti – Fungal Suspensions
- Discontinued medications
- Sugar-free formulations
- Motion sickness treatments
- Topical powders
- Combination medications
- Medicated biscuits/treats
- Chewable flavored troches
- Oral suspensions and pastes
- Rectal suppositories
- Individualized concentrated doses
Pets and animals of all kind can benefit from compounded pet medication. These include, but are not limited to:
- Zoo or aquarium animals
- And more!
Please note: Compounded medications from a compounding pharmacy are not intended for use in food and food-producing animals. All veterinary medications require a prescription from your veterinarian.