MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Help treat radiation skin burns
Advanced Eczema & Psoriasis Relief Formula Cream is used to treat eczema and dermatitis. It is formulated specifically to help:
- Relieve patches of very dry, red, flaky, swelling or inflamed skin caused by eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Improve hydration, relieve itchiness associated with eczema.
- Break the itch-scratch cycle of eczema.
- Protect and soothe dry skin, red skin and irritation and itching
Twice a day application for patients 2 years old and older.
- Keep stored in a cool dry place always below 30°C.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines. Do not take capsules out of packaging until needed.
- Keep it where young children cannot reach it.
- Apply to the skin only.
- Wash and dry your hands before using. Clean and dry the affected area.
- Apply a thin film of medication to the affected area and gently rub in as directed by your doctor.
- Use the cream on all the irritated skin, not just the worst areas.
- Avoid sensitive areas such as your eyes, inside your mouth/nose, and the vaginal/groin area, unless the label or your doctor directs you otherwise.
- Do not bandage, cover, or wrap the area unless directed to do so by your doctor.
- Do not use clobetasol at the same time as other creams or ointments such as a moisturiser. Wait at least 30 minutes between using clobetasol and any other product.
- Consult your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using this or any new product.
- This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- No claim or opinion on this listing is intended to be, nor should be interpreted to be, as medical advice.