MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Vitamin B6.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan).
- 100% Drug-Free and non-habit forming.
- No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.
- Sleep disorders
- Mood disorders
- Fall asleep fast and stay sleeping throughout the night.
- Helps establish normal sleep patterns.
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness.
- Promotes healthy relaxation and sleep.
- Encourages restful sleep.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Helps to reduce stress
- Can also be used for jetlag, anxiety, dream enhancement, and seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
For adults, take one (1) capsule only 20 minutes before bedtime as Melatonin may produce drowsiness.
- Keep stored in a cool dry place always below 30°C.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
- Keep it where young children cannot reach it.
- You may experience some residual drowsiness.
- If you have any hesitation of taking a supplement than getting the go ahead from your doctor will help calm any anxiety. It will also help ensure you are getting the proper dosage and keep them in the loop for any future diagnosis’ as well.
- If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using.
- This product is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing women, or women trying to become pregnant.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Limit use to two months with a break of one week.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Consult your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using this or any new product.
- This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- No claim or opinion on this listing is intended to be, nor should be interpreted to be, as medical advice.