PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOUNDING FORMULAS
QUALITY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide) 400mg Chronic Pain Formula – 100 Capsules.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
PEA or Palmitoylethanolamide 400mg
- Back/Neck Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Muscular Inflammation
- Nerve Pain
- Sciatic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Naturally occurring fatty acid amide is produced in the body.
- Suppresses overactive mast cells that cause inflammation.
- Reduces the reaction of inflammation and pain receptors
- Non-habit forming
- No known drug interactions.
- ONE capsule THREE times a DAY with or immediately after food.
- Research suggests allowing to 8 weeks to allow the level of PEA in your body to build up to a therapeutic amount.
- Keep stored in a cool dry place always below 30°C.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines. Do not take capsules out of packaging until needed.
- Keep it where young children cannot reach it.
This product might not be right for you. Always consult healthcare professional and read the label, including in warnings and directions for use, before consumption.
- Consult your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using this or any new product.
- This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- No claim or opinion on this listing is intended to be, nor should be interpreted to be, as medical advice.