PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOUNDING FORMULAS
QUALITY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Warragamba Compounding produces prescription free Boric Acid 600mg Suppository Capsules in 14 x 600mg capsules.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Boric Acid.
- No Fillers, Flow Agents or Artificial ingredients.
- All natural, Gluten free, NON-GMO.
- Helps support pain relief and irritation quickly and efficiently.
- Helps Promote pH Balance Levels.
- Helps Prevent Vaginal Odour, Burning & Itches, Chronic Recurring Vaginal Conditions, Vaginitis, Bacterial vaginosis, BV, Gardnerella Vaginalis, Acidic Vaginal Fluid, Dryness
- Promotes Good Vaginal Health
- Each suppository includes 600mg of pure boric acid – the recommended dosage. Carefully formulated in cooperation with qualified gynecologists, our healthy and hypoallergenic boric acid suppositories are made to cleanse and balance your vaginal pH system, supporting relief of pain and distress!
- The female intimate area demands a balanced environment to stay healthy. Occasions like childbirth, hormonal and sex fluctuations can throw away that balance and lead to odour, distress, and itchiness. Our suppository promotes the balanced vaginal pH level that is between 3.8 and 4.5. Healthy pH level keeps BV, yeast infections, and other vaginal distress at bay.
- FAST PAIN RELIEF – ENCOURAGES a HEALTHY pH BALANCE
Simply add 1 Suppository Capsules per day into the vagina using an applicator or your finger before bedtime for 7 consecutive days. If the symptoms persist, then repeat for one more week.
- ELIMINATES VAGINAL ODOUR, ITCHINESS AND DISCOMFORT
Odour, itchiness, and general discomfort are common problems for young women who have attained puberty to ladies that are dealing with menopause. To manage this circumstance, insert 1 Suppository Capsule to the vagina twice per day (Morning and Evening) for 5-7 days.
- VAGINAL USE ONLY
- Keep stored in a cool place always below 23°C.
- Do not store it or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
- Keep it where young children cannot reach it.
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Sexual transmitted disease
- Heart Problem
- Blood Vessel disorder
- Hormone sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids.
- Kidney disease or problems with kidney function.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Consult your physician or other qualified health provider prior to using this or any new product.
- This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- No claim or opinion on this listing is intended to be, nor should be interpreted to be, as medical advice.