Terms & Conditions
The term 'Warragamba Compounding' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered pharmacy is at 25 Fourteenth St, Warragamba, NSW 2752.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
A copy of your prescription must be received before we are able to compound medication for you. Orders will only be dispatched once payment has been received. Direct order payments may take longer to process (up to 2 business days).
It is required by law that we receive the original prescription within 7 days of dispensing.
Compounding orders are usually ready for collection within 24 to 48 hours, and we will always do our best to have orders prepared as quickly as possible. However, if an ingredient needs to be ordered in, this may take several days.
If you require an urgent order, please call us on 0403 154 341 to ensure that we have received your request.
Please note that due to the nature of some items, we do not dispatch orders on a Friday, or on the day before a state or national public holiday. Please ensure that your order is placed in plenty of time to allow for this.
We offer flat-rate delivery throughout Australia as follows:
- AUD$9.95 per standard order
- AUD$19.95 per bulky order
- AUD$14.95 per bulky order valued over $149
Most orders will be delivered via Australia Post or by our preferred freight partner. If no-one is available to receive and/or sign for the delivery, and you have not specified alternate arrangements for the courier (such as ‘leave next door’), a card will be left and delivery will be re-attempted at a later date.
Some items may arrive separately, but please be assured that you will only be charged one delivery fee per transaction.
Flat-rate delivery Australia wide
Delivery is charged at AUD$9.95 per standard order and $19.95 per bulky order or $14.95 on bulky orders over $149. Most orders will be delivered via Australia Post or our freight partner. For these orders if no one is available to receive and/or sign for the delivery, and you have not specified alternate arrangements (such as ‘Leave at front door if no-one home’ or ‘Leave next door’)
For Courier: a card will be left and delivery will be re-attempted another day. Sometimes items may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per transaction.
For Australia Post: a card will be left and your item will usually be available for pick up at your nearest Post Office.
We will ship any out-of-stock items as soon as they are back in stock. The “stock status” date indicated online at your time of purchase should be used as a guide only, and may be subject to change. In the event of an extended delay, we will notify you by email.
All prices quoted online exclude shipping and delivery charges.
Consumers in Australia have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose, or don't match the description. Warragamba Compounding's refund and return policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Act and similar laws.
Here at Warragamba Compounding, your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your product to us for a refund, if we are notified within 7 (seven) days of purchase. Products can be returned provided that they haven't been used or opened, are in their original condition and packaging (along with any accessories), and you have a valid proof of purchase.
We are unable to offer an exchange or refund under the following circumstances, or on the following products:
(a) Prescription and pharmacist-only medicines (by law, prescription medication cannot be returned once it has left our pharmacy);
(b) Temperature sensitive items;
(c) Incorrect shipping information supplied;
(d) If a product has been damaged or misused by the consumer.
Please note that postage fees will not be refunded where the consumer is at fault.
Warragamba Compounding has no affiliation with its third party couriers and cannot take responsibility for late postage arrival, lost packages, damaged items or incorrect delivery. The responsibility lies with the patient and the courier service. Warragamba Compounding will not replace any item that arrives late due to the courier service.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sydney, Australia.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We implement a range of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit card details, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- Address: 25 Fourteenth St, Warragamba, NSW 2752
- Phone: (02) 4774 1013
- Fax : (02) 4774 1433
- Address: 2320 Silverdale Rd, Silverdale, NSW 2752
- Phone: (02) 4774 0019
- Fax : (02) 4774 0029
This statement may change from time to time, so please check back periodically.